One-search facility to find out the right books, journals and references among:
- OPAC (printed books within UNS Central Library)
- Eprints dan Digilib (e-document format of theses from UNS undergraduate, postgraduate dan doctoral students)
- Research conducted by UNS lecturers, students and librarians
Search printed books collections, within UNS Central Library. See how to use it, here
Search e-Document format of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral thesis, and also research collection held by civitas academica of UNS. See how to use it, here
Search e-Document format of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral thesis, and also research collection held by civitas academica of UNS, comply with e-Prints international standard
1. Katalog Induk Nasional (KIN)
Indonesia national library catalog covering at least 3.390.948 book collections spread within around 187 library which consist of national libraries, province libraries, public libraries and university libraries
Indonesia National Library search and proxy engine covering collections of:
- books, newspapers, transcript, newsletter, magazine, reference, proceedings
- e-journal, repositories, web resources, video streaming, data set, electronic resources, etc
collected from Citeseer, PubMed Central, E-LIS, Indonesia National Library, university library and public library. It crawls tens of millions of detailed catalog, abstract, links. And it still growing..
Journal database provided by Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI)
Journal database provided by Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science (IAES) Indonesia Section.
The Indonesian Publication Index (IPI) is designed for browsing, indexing, abstracting, monitoring and improving the standard of scholarly publications in Indonesia. Currently, there are over 3000 Indonesian journals for inclusion in the IPI database.